- “Adopt an Olive Tree” is valid for twelve months from the subscription date.
- Upon expiry, you can renew your membership by paying a new fee.
- The tree you have chosen will have a plaque with the name you want to give it, and will be located in our filed with GPS.
- You will be sent email and photos of the various stages of the plant: pruning. Fertilizing, chopping herbs, and, finally, the harvest.
- You can come to our olive grove and visit your tree at any time of the year, even without any warning.
- You will be informed by e-mail at least fifteen days before the day for collecting the olives of your tree; you can be present during all the phases, up to the olives milling in our mill and, at the end of the day, you can take home the evoo produced by your olive tree.
- You will be entitled to a pack of six 500 ml bottles of extra virgin olive oil or alternatively a 3 liter ‘DECLIVIO’ bag in box and four 250 ml ‘SILENZIO’ bottles that can be sent for free or collected at any time of the year.
- Shipping is possible only in the Italian territory; for orders in Europe and outside Europe, collection is only available at our oil mill.